| Category:||Residential Property featuring:|
- Rivers and Lakes;
- Rural and Eco Life;
- Birds and Nature;
| Location:||Studena Village|
| Description:||Rural house with large garden|
| Land:||1,034 m2 (~11,125 sq.ft.)|
(seller's asking net price is highlighted; other prices are for reference use only using Bulgarian Central Bank's exchange rates of the day)
Rural stone/brick-built house in a large village situated near the town of Svilengrad and very close to Greek and Turkish borders.
Ground floor: is in good condition.
Attic floor: and roof need renovation.
Outside: 1034 m2 flat fenced garden / orchard. Two outbuildings. Well. Parking lot with own gate.
- 12 minutes to Tundzha River - good for fishing and kayaking
- within 20 minutes - twenty more lakes
- 10 minutes to Bukolon Fortress and Cave Churches
- 20 minutes to the town of Topolovgrad
- 30 minutes to the town of Elhovo
- 30 minutes to the town of Svilengrad
- 30 minutes to Greece